God is Good

Dear friends,

It's another exciting week here at UP Mindanao.

This week is the Computer Science Week - our week. This week is also the week of Pre-Registration of subject for the 1st Semester of AY 2008-2009.





Here are my subjects I took for the following semester of the following year:


  • CMSC21 lec/lab (Fundamentals of Computer Programming) with John Vincent Q. Miro & Prof. Vanessa C. Ramoran
  • CMSC57 (Discrete Mathematical Structures in Computer Science II) with Prof Vanessa C. Ramoran
  • MATH27 (Analytic Geometry and Calculus II) with Mabele P. Malagamba
  • PHYS3 (General Physics I) with Prof. Nilo B. Oponda & Engr. Joseph E. Acosta
  • STAT1 (Elementary Statistics) with Metche Anne C. Casinillo
  • AH2/COMM2 (Understanding Ourselves through Academic Writing) with a NEW LECTURER
  • PE2 BT (Badminton) with Redner D. Palomaria

Wee, Sir Miro!... another UPMin ComSci Alumnus dominates our CMSC21 lecture class! In addition, Ma'am Van will cover our CMSC21 laboratory and CMSC57 lectures.

YoungMah...I mean, Ma'am Mayang's friend in the Department, Ma'am Mabele will teach us more of Calculus...(another semester of appreciating Leithold...epistaxis, 'tol! We'll miss YoungMah...(uyy...))

Well, if Renz doesn't want Engr. Acosta in PHYS3, YOU'RE WRONG!!! Get a load of him in the Laboratory...together with Prof. Oponda in the Lecture. Two Physics Professors...in one PHYS3 experience! (bwahahaha...*lightning bolts* *thunder cracks*)

Ma'am Metch will be in our STAT1 both in Lecture and in Lab. Better review my Stat lessons back in High School!

I see that AH2 (in which the lecturer of this class I don't know yet) might be dissolved. So, I might get another AH subject for this cause, I'll reserve my MSTs and SSPs for my 3rd and 4th year, if possible.

I wanna explore more in Badminton, so I signed in PE2-BT with Mr. Palomaria (in which at certain times he's absent...but he gave me a (1.5) in PE1). I'd better be ready to get those arms and legs at work.

NSTP1 is not yet my preference for the next semester, but if time - and money - can allow, I'll join. (I want the DSS (Dept. of Social Sciences) variety with Prof. Val Clamonte! (I want a decent NSTP shirt!))






In the recently-concluded Computer Science Week, led by the course-based organization of our degree program, the Society of Programmers and Refined Computer Scientists (SPaRCS), I managed to join the IT Quiz. Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky to find a partner. However, fortunately, a fellow ka-Komsai, Ed Ralph Aguzar, volunteered to join me in the contest. He knew I was in need to join the contest for the sake to satisfy the call of Sir Ryan Tecson, our CMSC11 instructor and the co-adviser of the org, to join the contest for " a certain amount of additional points". But in truth, I wanted to join in the contest because of a need due to my family's situation.

During the IT Quiz, I was suprised that the questions really required only a certain knowledge on technological advancements to win (i.e. general knowledge on computer hardware & software) . After the Quiz, I luckily went into the 1st Runner-Up, after the team of another pair of fellow Komsai, Mika Matunog and Lerr Pabrua who won as Champion and before a pair of 3rd Year BSCS studes (I can't remember their names).

After the event, I gave gratitude to Ed Ralph who supported me all the way. In the Christian fellowship in the dorm that night that I thank God for being so good to me and for giving me wonderful blessing despite the difficult situation I still have to undertake.


God Bless You and Have a Wonderful Day!


KENNETH



Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory








Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth