I'm Really, Really Interesting



You Are 96% Interesting




Believe it or not, you are a very fascinating person.

You're probably too busy being interesting to realize exactly how interesting you are.



You have a rich, full life. You are curious about the world, and you are very open to new experiences.

You have a lot to talk about, and people find you to be an amazing conversationalist.



And most importantly, you are truly interested in other people. How could anyone find that boring?

You truly listen and learn from others. You're not self absorbed or shallow.



KENNETH


P.S.
Sorry if I was out from blogging in the past 3 weeks. I am so busy with my exams and my academics, so I took time to have a post so I won't be left behind. Cheers!


Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth