A New Look for ASL



I haven't posted anything new in the past 4 weeks since I have been busy doing school & ministry tasks. But let me announce you that my blog, A Stellar Life, will shift into its new look by the end of this year, ending the poor look it had during this year. Also, through its new look, this will take ASL into its Alpha stage of its version 4.0 as I will remove unnecessary widgets and put on new ones. I will still keep links to my fellow bloggers who followed me.

Catch into this new look and I will hope that this will bring more viewers into this blog. I pray for it. :-)




KENNETH




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth