Cello's Doughnuts & Dips: A Unique Dessert Fix

Hello there!

While I'm preparing for my first taking of the PhilNITS examination this 27th of March 2011, I was looking for a shop that caters to my much needed energy for those long hours of reviewing at the Davao PhilNITS office at the DTI building at corners of Monteverde Avenue & Sales Street. Since the location was just near Chimes Specialty Store, I scoured through the shops.

Missing the G12 Café which closed out months ago (which was replaced by a salon/boutique), I was finding something that will just cater for the much needed perk-ups for those stressful review sessions. Then I found something, something orange. It was Cello's Doughnuts & Dips.


The shop sells nothing but doughnuts and dips, but with the additional coffee as well. The ambiance reminds me of those early 1970's-themed cafés of downtown New York which were lively, modern and cozy. Their colours of their décors & furniture (and food as well) were predominantly orange, yellow, brown and peach which might invite headaches for those who were downright stressed but lively enough for those who want to cheer up from the blue.

Their doughnut flavours range from the conventional sugar-glazed, caramels, Oreo- & M&M's-sprinkled, and peanut butter glaze. They also serve some occasional iced treats like coffee milkshakes, ice cream doughnut delights and the like. Yet prices range from around Php30 (for a single doughnut) to about Php 200+ (for specialty treats & bulk orders).


While not cheap like the mass-focused Dunkin' Donuts and Mister Donut, the donuts tasted just right. Firm outside, yet good enough to chew inside. I was happy to know that their staff was just friendly enough and very accommodating. No problem with that.

Try Cello's today. I assure a great fix to your dessert cravings.
My rate: 1.85
KENNETH 

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth