Philippine Azkals: Neil versus Neil

I came across a gorgeous (pun intended) photo of Fulham FC member & Philippine Azkals' goalkeeper Neil Etheridge via a fan Tumblr log.


Again, as what I ranted on my previous post, why do fans really exploit these beautiful men like him, huh?

But I was surprised to look at this when I came across a sneak-peek of FIFA '11 by a local sports blog:


As a computer scientist and as an enthusiast in computer graphic modelling, I wonder why the 3D designers of the EA Sports game did not observe the prominent features of this British-Filipino lad from London. 
1. A wider pair of shoulders.
2. A bigger set of pecs.
3. A sharper jawline.
4. A rounder cheekbone structure.
5. An upwards spiky hairdo.

Why, oh why, these people don't innovate much in imitating at least these important features of this lad over here. But there will be apparently a patch that will include a fix for Neil's virtual self in the coming months.

And maybe at the release of FIFA '12, I wish they would include Aly Borromeo, Chieffy Caligdong, and Phil & James Younghusband! And include at least one Filipino football club in here (Kaya FC for instance?) 'Nuff said.

But nothing beats like the real NEIL ETHERIDGE.

Toodles!
KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth