My Life in Twenty Eleven...in Photos


Twenty eleven.

What a very significant year for me.

Here were the most significant points in my life this year, in simple words, in photographs:


January: I had my "new" laptop, a used Dell Latitude D420.



February: A black-and-white moment for UPMin seniors. My review with PhilNITS. Discussions with Mindanao issues.


March: Some fun & nostalgic moments with BACA 2010. My first PhilNITS attempt.


April: Practicum part 1. Abreeza just opened.

May: Practicum part 2. Some doughnut moments.


June: I turned twenty. My first sem as a "Super Senior."


July: I mesmerised with a new bus ride. Azkals became a pastime.


August: Kitties in the house. Backup trouble.


September: Proposal woes. DevCon.



October: I turned down my next attempt at PhilNITS. I heart Azkals. Seeing kitties in UPMin doing seductive poses.


November: Second semester. Proposal at the table.



December: Looking forward. New doggie in the house.

This is 2011. Looking forward for the coming year.
KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth