The Kenneth Porio Animations


In celebration of my blog's Sixth Anniversary, I present to you a new series of Animations for you to enjoy. All of them are produced through Xtranormal on YouTube.

My first animation is called The Serious News, a non-conventional news bulletin, hosted by Fred and Anna. Here they present news and current issues in a way you will enjoy.





My next animation is called The Office  Show, hosted by Jane and Andrew, where they discuss business news, and trends in the corporate office.





My third series is called My Urban Life, about a man named Jacko, sharing his life in the streets, and how he loves his girlfriend Ashanti.





So, don't miss all the excitement with my animation series. Enjoy!

 KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth