New Ventures


Hello. I am back!

For the past few months I have been contemplating in going back to blogging in order for me to launch a new platform, a platform that will propel my career to greater heights.

Right now, I have been doing my job as a technical assistant in a local shopping mall, but on the side doing some online work - translating documents for most part. But I want to go beyond that. Because of my previous job as a VA in a rather small SEO company, I want to re-explore those talents I missed to utilize, and give it a shot on earning on my own.

I am thinking of launching a new blog that would help people encourage themselves pursuing a new venture, like getting on a new job with no previous experience, or moving to a new place, or meeting a new partner. It's about being successful without looking fake.

How about that?

See you very soon, guys!


KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth