Good News from The Author! (or is it the Editor?) :-p

Hey guys! A new blog has come to life and this needs supporters! (Oops...Did I invite anyone bad?) Here's the place that you can express! E-mail your X-pressions at kenneth_porio2005@yahoo.com or bernejay_2006@hotmail.com.

Good news also to my friends from Colegio de San Ignacio at Davao City, Philippines! (Do I have to specify that?) The best literary (poem) will be sent back a reply and be posted at my blog. How it can get more better than that?

Checking out! And get those scrapbooks with those poems, guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth