A Star is Just Within Your Hands...

Life's journey is following a shining star. It guides people to places afar. It guides people to imagination. It guides people to wonderful journeys in life. It makes people think of the ones they love the most. Like a star, I'll guide you to the most inspiring things in life.

Hello! I'm Kenneth Bernejay H. Porio, 15, from Davao City, Philippines, and WELCOME to my Blogger, STELLAR: LIFE'S GREAT JOURNEY. A compilation of poems, stories, messages, anything under the myriad of stars (With the Sun, of course!) Now I'm here to express my self through this new blog site.

Have something to comment about my new hub? Check it out now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth