Classes Have Gone...

Schooling days will end again,
The classes we will leave again;
Vacation time is up again,
Schooling days will end again!

Sounds familiar? It's just like I did in my post last June. But it's the time that classes will end and vacation time is in our doorstep.

Also, like I said in that post, I'm here at the Interactive Learning Center (ILC), doing counter duty as a Student Volunteer, and I've been doing this for the past 2 days since a few Student Assistants and Students Volunteers are busy with their Final Examinations. I've been in my duty the whole day up until 7:00 pm, the schedule closing of the ILC GE Computer Room. I've been attending to students needs here in the ILC - printing, returning books, printing, printing and PRINTING!

Well, the students around here have to pass A LOT OF DOCUMENTS! U.P. Students kasi, e.



The final examinations for this week were SUCH A PAIN! I can't tell if I could pass all subjects for this semester.

SSP3 was difficult.
MATH26 was difficult.
CMSC11 was difficult.
CMSC56 was difficult.
SSP1 was difficult.
MST2 was difficult.
ALL WERE DIFFICULT!

But they were worth the answering.

I hope I won't fail. I live by the lines of a poem.

Exams are taken by fools like me,
But only God can make a THREE.
God Bless and Happy Vacation!

KENNETH



Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth