Short Reviews on My Blog

Dear friends,

I have not generated much traffic since a month ago because I have been too busy outside the blogoshphere due to all these projects and documents I have to produce, not to mention exams that are constantly on the go, and not to mention, too, the Final Exams in the last week of March...

Anyways, there are some short reviews on this blog which I have got from LinkReferral.com: (1.00 being the lowest, 5.00 being the highest - umm... let's do it the UP way, 5.00 being the lowest, 1.00 being the highest)

From http://www.webprogramming.tv/ - 1.00
good effort..
From http://33isthenew33.blogspot.com/ - 1.25
"I woudl (sic) say that the strength of your blog is the variety of post on your page. I like how you have a little of everything on here, but I would say that the site response is a little slow. Best of luck!."
Reply on 33isthenew33's comment:

Can you suggest some things of my interest which I can blog to? You may check my StumbleUpon page if you would like.

You may send me a review comment in this post so I can improve more on this blog. Kuya Glenn could help me with this...


KENNETH



Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth