Big Milestones

Dear friends,

It's my 100th post this year.

I'm still given a chance to study in UP Mindanao by my parents. I will still continue to pursue my academics here in this University. Now, in this time, I will give my very best to further enhance my life - my personality.




Change You Can Believe In funny picture
Funny Pictures & Myspace layouts

Barack Obama is the newest President of the United States of America. The first-ever Black American President in U.S. History won in a landslide victory over rival John McCain. This will be the newest milestone for America and for the whole world - the CHANGE is about to take action.



ASL is preparing for its Version 2.7: The Christmas Edition. Watch out for future posts about the newest layout for the Christmas season.

See you!



KENNETH




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Unknown said…
I really loved this wonderful blog. Please keep up the good work. Regards from Geeta!!!!
SEO Services

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth