It's Time to Let Go and Let God

Dear friends,

I am so blessed to blog again and make myself free to express - with a little discernment for that matter. But I still want to go personal since this blog is entirely made out of personal experiences. :-)



You Can Change Your Life











You've probably already improved your life a great deal, and you're no stranger to change.

You're able to make very difficult changes in your life. It's all about state of mind.

And even if you have some trouble changing, you're smart enough to get support or take a different approach.

So go ahead and dare to make things better. You know you can do it!

I WANT DEFINITE AND ABSOLUTE CHANGES IN MY LIFE.
But where should I start to assess?

My personality type: the independent thinkerI am an Independent Thinker, but I still want to be truly FREE to think. I think that letting out those unreliable parts in my personality will really improve my life. Why, I think so weirdly that I may say myself that I'm a cross between Albert Einstein, Sigmund Freud, Vincent Van Gogh and Kong Fu Zi (Confucius). I think as if no-one does the work for me. But I'm starting to get involved with other people to think and discern greater than what I was, and there I found God.



Your Personality Is











Guardian (SJ)



You are sensible, down to earth, and goal oriented.

Bottom line, you are good at playing by the rules.



You tend to be dominant - and you are a natural leader.

You are interested in rules and order. Morals are important to you.



A hard worker, you give your all at whatever you do.

You're very serious, and people often tell you to lighten up.



In love, you tend to take things carefully and slowly.



At work, you are suited to almost any career - but you excel in leadership positions.



With others, you tend to be polite and formal.



As far as looks go, you are traditionally attractive. You take good care of yourself.



On weekends, you tend to like to do organized activities. In fact, you often organize them!
I can fit anywhere. But is this for real? I believe that I have good leadership skills, but it's still yet stunted that I could not yet lead a very strong group. But with being with God, I am starting to grow and let my leadership skills grow as well.



People Envy Your Confidence











You have the attitude and self esteem to take on anything. Failure is beyond not an option for you - it doesn't even cross your mind.

People envy your ability to take on any challenge ... and they're secretly afraid you think you're better than them. You don't. You're just sure of yourself.

I am very confident with what I am. I am a risk-taker. I take challenges for the sake of my improvement. But with God, I am overly confident that I can do all things with His Son who strengthens me.



You Are Likely a First Born










At your darkest moments, you feel guilty.

At work and school, you do best when you're researching.

When you love someone, you tend to agree with them often.



In friendship, you are considerate and compromising.

Your ideal careers are: business, research, counseling, promotion, and speaking.

You will leave your mark on the world with discoveries, new information, and teaching people to dream.

I am my family's first-born. I am my family's source of their primary expectation for improvement. I believe that God will let our family be in order again.



You Are 73% Open








You're a pretty open person - and you don't mind sharing the good, bad, and sometimes ugly.

And while you do catch yourself blabbing on from time to time, you usually exhibit restraint.

You're openness is quite refreshing, and it encourages other people to be open with you!

I am open about my life. I tend to call myself to be an "Open-Source person". My life is very free to be enjoyed on - no-one could ever stop me to be this open. That's why I blog in a personal manner, because it's my way to share who I am.



The True You






You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be more open with you.



With respect to money, you spend as little as possible.



You think good luck might come your way, but if it does you'll be so surprised you'll burst out laughing.



The hidden side of your personality tends to be reluctant to accept things as they are. And you are prone to think negatively.



You have a tendency to overdo things, but basically you value your friendships highly.



When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you base your search on information from your friends.


If that is the case, is this really me? I want my lifetime partner to be very open to me. I do not like to spend much as I can. I do want surprises when it comes to having good luck. Yes, I tend to think negatively and I tend to get myself out of reality. I tend to overdo things when it comes to valuing friendships. I have to know from friends some information about the friend, or girl-friend, that I want to have.

I WANT TO HAVE MORE OF WHAT I TRULY AM.
I want  to get out of my shell.
I want to let go.
I WANT TO LET GOD.




KENNETH




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth