Finding the Short Way


Short ways are not always the right ways.
It takes an algorithm
to find the path that leads you
to success.
Infinite it was,
finite I found it now.

My path starts:
zero, A;
my path ends:
x, Z.
x: the length of the short way.
Z the endpoint.
Finding it took a long way.

Think it over, quick! swiftly!
O the infinity sign,
get lost on that table!
I need the path - the short way.
Make my node permanent.
I'll trace it when I end.

Yes...A to Z.
A to Z - the path - short way.
Why it has to have a long way
for the short way to be known?
Maybe that's the way it should be;
shortcuts take a long time...long time.

Dijkstra, my dear.
I see how you did it.
Others have done their own proper way.
But nothing in theirs is short.
Never ever
short.



KENNETH
(Fumbling over Dijkstra.)



Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth