My FIRST 1.0!

I'm just so happy today that I received my very first 1.0 grade in my study in UP Mindanao!

I got my 1.0 in AH4/HUM1 (Adventures in Fiction, Poetry and Drama), under the supervision of Prof. Jhoanna Lynn Cruz. In this course, my mind was tickled with the many literature works that Prof. Cruz has shared to us - short stories, novel excerpts, poems, plays, even a 1950s movie adaptation of a Japanese classic! We ended with a play production that went very successfully.

So, I'm so blessed to have a 1.0; it's God's grace that worked.

More to come!


KENNETH




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth