Waiting for the Perfect Time

Dear friends,

I'm spending my 30 minutes on the Internet while the exams have not yet been starting this week.

Hindi ako mapakali nang nawawalan ako ng pagkakataon makipagsaya sa aking mga naging kaibigan sa Simbahan. It seems I could not think of a way to make up with my lost opportunities of being one with my fellow leaders in the Church.

It seems the LORD has tapping me to spend time with my family. I lost so much time with them when I am not around, being with school and with the ministry. Yes, I do believe in the 5 Priorities in Life: God, Self, Family, Ministry, Work/School. Sometimes, it breaks me to realize that I'm not enjoying the life that God wants me to have. It seems that things are too much tight for me right now. It seems a cloud of confusion has elevated in my mind. My mind has been functioning too hard that I could not concentrate on taking change in my heart, to set it to God's own will.

 14 Wait on the LORD;
         Be of good courage,
         And He shall strengthen your heart;
         Wait, I say, on the LORD! (Psalm 27:14, New King James Version)

Waiting for the LORD's perfect time will bring me hope that all these bad things that has happened to me will not pass by with nothing. Everything will be fixed and I could not let it pass by. I have to work this out. I have to. I have to.

As I end the semester, I am waiting for the LORD's time - a time for the people around me to see that I have shined in the darkness of this fallen world.

In the mighty Name of JESUS CHRIST. Amen.


KENNETH




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth