Over a Cup of JAVA


Life has never been so soothing when I got my cup of you, JAVA. Soothing. Relaxing. Enticing. Rich. Bittersweet.

Oh, JAVA. How dark your essence is. How rich you can do for my everyday. Oh, JAVA. How could I never be wrong?

When I met you, JAVA, I ever said to everyone: "Hello world! I finally took a cup of JAVA!"

My dear, your Asian features enticed me. You can go public like the geishas of Kyoto. You can go private like the office women of Hong Kong. But for me, you are protected by me, my love, for you are like the dayang-dayang, a majestc princess of Indonesia.

You also amazed me for your work seamlessly everywhere. You are beautiful in the great Windows of the mansions of Bill Gates. Steve Jobs craved for your alluring body, and he made you Apple-flavoured. Linus Torvalds and his chubby penguin Tux wanted to hug your ever-enduring cups.

I met another named "C", then she grew up and multiplied herself with classes. Now her daughter is known as "C Plus-Plus." When we had moments together, you said she was your mother. Oh, JAVA, how great your ancestry is!

JAVA, when will I leave you? I think, never.

JAVA, let me know that I will always love you, for I will continue to seek your essences, your features, your stunning beauty. Let me be your language of my heart. Let me stay at my table for a long time.

JAVA, can we be friends?



KENNETH


P.S. Click the title to see why I crave for her cups.


Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth