When?

Many times I ignored God's little ting-a-ling when I am continuing to walk in His ways. The result: cursed, unfruitful, dry. But now, I could not take it anymore. I have to be in His shadow, under His covering so I can truly hope for a future that is in line with His ways. God is Good and I could not ever take it for granted.

While I am persevering in the Vision, I am still chained over by my family's unbelief that I turned away from their ways. I didn't follow them in how they pray, I didn't follow them in how they worry about life. I wanted to cry out to God - why did You have to say I don't have to worry about anything when my family tends me to follow with their worries?

Whenever I am spending time in the LORD, I come with revelations about my disciples, my life in school, my life in the ministry, but where is in my family? I don't know why, but how come He hasn't showed it yet? Is my heart not yet right to receive the Word that He wants to share to me while I spend time with Him? Family: oikos, the household, where is the "household" part here?

I am persevering in the Vision to win souls and make disciples. But what time will the LORD command me to share His Beautiful Gospel to my family - the family I grew up with, the family that I want to spend eternity with, the family I will enjoy till the LORD comes back again? When? When? When?

I wait earnestly for His call.

 5 I wait for the LORD, my soul waits,
         And in His word I do hope. (Psalm 130:5, New King James Version)



KENNETH




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth