A Last Look of 2009


This year 2009, ASL was in its version 3.0. This year of my stellar life was extraordinary for me as a casual blogger, as a UP student, as a family man, and as a Christian.

The year of the LORD, two thousand and nine, was an extraordinary year - full of hopes, revelations, inspirations, failures, sorrows and meditations.

Every experience of that year took me a leading that I should move on, never be bothered by these past experiences - for I have faith that in the future... I will succeed.

Here are some random happenings of 2009:
  • I am OFFICIALLY of LEGAL AGE. 
  • ASL took a new transparent look for its version 3.
  • Lord of the Harvest Christian Community was in its Year of Conquest. 
  • My final days of my Second Year in UPMin were inspiring - finding hope in taking Mathematics in a very innovative way.
  • Got the chance to hear prophetic messages from Prophet Roderick Tesalona
  • Did some street evangelism along People's Park together with my fellow leaders.
  • Completed the First and Second levels of the School of Leaders. 
  • My brother Alain Joseph graduated with high honors in Holy Cross of Davao College and planned to study in University of Southeastern Philippines under a government scholarship.
  • Took an elective subject for my 1st Semester of my Junior year - JAP10 (Elementrary Japanese). Had fun learning the basics of the language.
  • ASL had a new URL: www.kennethporio.co.cc, bearing my name.
  • I was connected to a G12 leader six months after the Encounter weekend. I'm happy to have Kuya Alfred Marquez being my leader to guide me in the process. (Maturity issues were the problem why I broke down to the Open Cell level.)
  • I lost a distant relative, and a close friend of my mom, from her battle with diabetes.
  • CNN took a new visual look and feel.
  • PASSED CMSC57!
  • Took my first theatre-acting role in my many years in school.
...and lots and lots more.
    I pray 2010 will be a great new start for me to grow more. The LORD will always be there for me.

    Cheers!

    KENNETH

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

    ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

    Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth