I'm in the Honor Roll!

Whew! What a semester it has been here in UPMin!

As the Office of the University Registrar had posted 2 weeks ago, I was eager to look on the people who have achieved such recognition while pursuing their studies. I traversed through the Chancellor's List, (*congratulations to Ate Hazel to make it to the Chancellor's List!), the Dean's List, and the Honor Roll list... then unexpectedly...

MY NAME IS IN THE LIST!

The list says:

PORIO KENNETH BERNEJAY HERMOSILLA      1.80000

Finally, of all the effort I exerted on the 1st Semester 09-10, it all had been paid off. By passing and excelling in CMSC57, AH1, AH4, SSP5, JAP10 (including PE 2 SD, although it's not part of the grade computation), I got this very good GWA.


Yes, clearly, this is GOD's grace!

I'm eager to improve more!

Cheers for another good grades ahead.

KENNETH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth