My Vote Has Cast

I have just exercised my right to vote for the next leader of the Philippines. It's been a great 5 minutes voting for the next leaders of the nation.


The Philippines held its first automated election this year, and being a first-time voter, I am also excited about the new system we now enjoy. I voted together with my parents at our polling precincts in our barangay, and, despite the long lines, our voting process went smoothly. And the Precinct Count Optical Scanner worked well. :-)

I pray that all the PCOS machines in the country be working well in the name of Jesus Christ.

Let's Go Out and Vote!

KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth