The New Look of ASL

In celebration of ASL 4.0, I introduce you to the new logo of this blog, in which I plan to revamp in terms of content and style.

ASL's presence has been dimmed since I was busy being a student in UPMin for the past 8 months. But as the days go by, many ideas have come up to the ASL I wanted to have for its 4.0 version, and for me as a teenager going to be an adult.

ASL's new logo is a revamp of the 3.0 logo, the black background is turned into blue, signifying a fresh outlook on life. The typefaces of ASL and "a stellar life" are still the same DejaVu Sans Ultra Light, signifying the dynamic and streamlined presence of the good spirit, and the freedom of choice (this font is open-source, by the way). The "ASL" has been turned diagonally to signify the lifting up of spirits, the new vision that ASL will set. The newest addition to the logo is the sparks behind the ASL, signifying the stars that give light, which is a nod to Philippians 2:13 and Ephesians 5:8, two of my favourite Bible verses.

Still ASL lives up to SHINE: Share Happy, Inspirational and Noteworthy Experiences, but in a fresh, dynamic way in which I will do my best to give out this year.

So, watch out for new developments! Toodlepip!

KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth