Headlines

I dream...

Talking to the camera...

Giving the latest headlines around the world...

The CNNI Atlanta Studio (from CNNFan.org)
Testing... testing...

"On cue at 3...2...1...

...Go!"

"Hello everyone I'm /* insert my name here */, and here are the headlines for this hour..."

Regular headlines, breaking news, just in, happening now...

The fast pace of news.

Yes. I'll continue making people glue to the news

when I feel I wanna make them informed. Hopefully.

But news has become a product rather than a service.

It lost its essence.

It has become a venue of entertainment rather than information.

Sorry big channels. You made news too sensational.

You grab feelings but not thoughts.

Where are you now, headlines?

When will you come back...

in the top of the hour?
KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth