Back to the Breadboard


March 2010.

I flunked my final examination.
I ruined my practical laboratory exam.
I almost destroyed an IC.
I wanted to pass...but it was not enough.
Just because...
...my mind was jumbled between 0101 0110 1010 1010...
...and John 14:12, and Philippians 4:13, and Romans 13:1.
...between an adder-subtractor,
...a cup of Java,
...and winning souls and making disciples.


I lost the battle.

I was perked up.
I was drunk.
But I didn't sober up.

I didn't recover.

Five. Cinco. Cinque. Go. Wu. Lima. Singko.


I made another failure.


June 2010.

Done with the failure. 
I'm looking at new possibilities.

Fell in love with Scheme.
Fell in love with Prolog.
Fell in love with Ruby.
Fell in love with Python.
Fell in love with PHP.
Fell in love with MySQL.
Fell in love with Maxima.

I was so in love with languages. Again.

Felt like the C was a stone's throw away.

Then I moved on.
I wanted to enjoy life before I leave this school.

So, I shared to people how great cellphone graphics are,
the shapes,
the figures,
the scenes,
the animations.

Everyone was amazed.

But did they know how it was made?

It was through

a cup of Java.
Also available in sachets.

I felt so happy, I cried.

S. Satisfactory.

I want to move on.

November 2010


Hello again, breadboard.

We met again.

We'll enjoy many afternoons together again.

But I got a new friend that will act like you do.

Thank God for Ubuntu.
Thank God for QUCS.

Thank God for FOSS.

I know I will get through this. I know I will. God is there for me. 

Back to the breadboard.

KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth