My Twentieth

It's my 20th Birthday.


I am no longer a teenager.

I am no longer a kid.

I am an adult now.

My body may start to halt its physical growth processes.

My sexual functions will mature.

My face will start to have dark spots, open pores and fine wrinkles.

My peak deepness of voice will come forth.

My hairline may start to recede gradually.

Yes, my body might stop changing.

But my self will not stop changing.

I will fast-track my career.

I must finish my bachelor degree. Pronto.

I must find a job. A decent job.

I will find my love. In the perfect time.

I will follow Christ more. More and more.

His love never fails.

Oh, I am twenty.

No longer a teen. Twenty.


Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life.
- Robert Southey

KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth