A Fresh Perspective


It's been a long time since I've been blogging here. I've been so busy working with my Special Problem, juggling with my academics, communicating with people in my new-found online communities, and enjoying a great journey in living my last few months of my college life in UP Mindanao.

I've moved on from the messy layout of my blog, and I'm now reverting to one of Blogger's default layouts - which is the dynamic views layout. I want a fresher, more streamlined experience for my readers. Something easier on the eye.

My blog will turn 6 this May, and I want to make it early to create this change. As days go by, I'll be sharing to you more of my thoughts about my life in UP, the Pinoy football scene, current affairs, and so much more.

So, how do you look at life? Hoping it stays fresh.

KENNETH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth