A Mundane Birthday



It's almost a month already since I started work, and I just realized today is my 22nd birthday.

As of today, I'm working on editing 20 articles and write 2 e-mail blasts. I've tirelessly done writing numerous articles, that I already lose count of them. Indeed, my grammar and writing skills are put to a rigorous test right now. But it's indeed interesting for me.

My boss has encouraged me to continue with my programming skills as he plans for me to administer web pages. My knowledge in web development (PHP, MySQL, Javascript, server administration) which I got from school is becoming to bear fruit. I've been truly happy with all the developments right now.

Now that I've turned 22, I've wondered why a few people have greeted me over on Facebook or Twitter. Is it because I've left in the spotlight, or I've become too busy with myself that I don't have time to do much social media these days.

I'm writing this blog during our lunch break, as I am still waiting for the hot water dispenser finish boiling water. The caffiene from drinking Great Taste White, Kopiko Kopiccino and Oolong tea is still leaving its trace on me. But this is why I want to concentrate, to let me improve myself better, and to become a great person in the years to come.

So, see you soon! Will catch you in a few weeks!

KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth