New Chapter

It's been almost two months since I graduated from University. Right now, I am under training for a new job. Yes, I'm on my way to full employment to a new job! I'm starting small, in a small office in Matina. It's a small online affiliate marketing company that specializes in content writing. So, it's basically a BPO (business process outsourcing) company for online content.

Yeah, when I heard of the term BPO, I would automatically imagine the work that will have you wear a headset, talk to someone on the line in a specified accent, type on the computer in front, and bear the attitude of the one who's on the other line. But this is something different, so I would want to check it out.

Right now, I am starting to write a few articles. The topics assigned to me so far were quite interesting yet confusing. One group of topics were about home improvement in some city in Massachusetts. I had to gather the directory listings of home improvement contractors in that city to see what they offer. It was quite painstaking but it was quite fun. However, I only managed to write a few. Oh, well.

So far, I enjoy my new job. I get to meet new colleagues, including my boss. It's a new experience for me, yet I know this will be fulfilling for me.

Have a great day!


KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth