Career Shift

Yes. I am doing a career shift. This time, I am going to be in the academe.

In an unexpected turn of events just before I left my former workplace, I was accepted to become a computer instructor at one of the prominent internationally-acclaimed local institutions in Davao City. Honestly, I was unprepared for that event, and I am still in shock and awe.

I was just reminded how the Lord promised me during one of my quiet times: "Delight in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart." (Psalm 37:4) All I did was to take delight in God's graces, obey His commands and follow His ways - and that desire came: to be able to teach students, which I yearned for in years, and to pass on my knowledge to them. I believe this is also my moment to let my talents shine even more.

A new, improved, upgraded and revised version of myself is coming! I am very excited!

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth