Welcome to my blog! (again!)


2017 is here!

And yes, it's clear that my blog has been dormant for TWO years! Yes, I'm not kidding!

Because I'm so eager to bring this "relic" back to life, I'm posting this article right now, on the 2nd day of January 2017!

Yes, to prove it, I posted a webcam shot for my fans!

If you were a reader of this blog, I'm saying welcome back! And I'm still alive and kicking after all these years being out there, somewhere.

If you just got here, well, welcome! This is my personal blog site and this has been part of my life since 1st year high school. And truly, this became a place where I send my thoughts to everyone online.

Right now I'm cleaning up the mess of this cluttered website. I'm taking off some of the widgets that has taken off the precious space and SEO juice from this site. And yeah, I'm experimenting on a brand new layout as well. So I hope you don't mind seeing random stuff floating around here.

Thanks for you patience and see you soon!




KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth