Life of a Church Worker

I love serving the Lord with gladness, and I desire to bring our church to the level where God takes us.

That is why I am dedicated to serve the Multimedia ministry of Destiny Church Davao. For almost 5 years, I have gone through a lot in serving in many different tasks of the church's media ministry - from photo and video editing, lights and sounds, to projection. My heart is for the service of bringing Christ to the people, especially those who attend our services every Sunday.


Every Sunday is an adventure. Every Sunday is an opportunity to improve, to improvise, to innovate. All that I do can make or break the church service, that is why I had to train myself all the time with the new trends in video and graphics so I can improve my craft. 



Not only that, the whole week I also work for the other events and functions in church like our Acoustic Night Life, Students of Destiny Life Party, mission gatherings and many more.

Thanks to my leader Pastor Dean Malinao, our overseer Bernalyn, and my fellow teammates that you guide me every step of the way.

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
-Galatians 6:9 (NIV)

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth