Otaku for the OS-tan

Hello!


I've been having an interest in OS-tans, a Japanese meme which depicts personifications of operating systems, especially in the Windows family.

While I'm not an otaku for Japanese anime culture, I got the interest of OS-tans because I am learning the Japanese language, and I am sick of being bored yet in love for my customized Windows XP SP3. So I searched for something interesting about Windows, and I came across a OS-tan of Windows 7. So I studied and came across a collection of OS-tans from the Windows family, to the Apple line, and to the Linux distributions. See the collection here.

I subscribed to Dell's YouTube page and came across a number of videos which gave me interest. One is implementing Ubuntu Linux 8.04 in their Inspiron Mini 9.


Also I also watched an introduction to one of Dell's luxury offerings, the Adamo. I wished I had one of these laptops with brushed metal finishes, glass-lined screen edges, illuminated keyboard, and all-aluminum construction, not to mention Core 2 Duo ULV, Centrino 2 (Montevina) platform, a 100% Solid-state drive, and Wireless N, all in a 0.65-inch thick and 13 inch big laptop.




ASL 5.0 Alpha will be released by the end of the month, and by this time, experience a whole new look of the blog (albeit the glitches, since I will still be tweaking everything.)

See you in 5.0!
KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth