Hope is Never Away

Hello again! This is a reply to a poem on a school publication in Davao del Sur. The poem in the publication was about a broken heart, and now here is my reply and this can be a poem to all broken-hearted people. Here goes:

Many times I've tried to understand,
Why you felt so bad
When I asked you
you can't just hide that feeling.
The pains in your heart,
Your sorrows in your mind,
You thought you want to be blind,
for the truth that never lies.
Loving someone may hurt you,
When a man doesn't love you back.
You must take all these risks,
Never be afraid to loved and to be hurt again.
To overcome your pains,
Remember the one you've always loved,
Turn back to the one up above,
He will heal every pain you felt.
This poem is for you my friend,
For you must never stop hoping,
Never wait no longer,
I am here to comfort you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth