School's Back!

School is back, so here's my poem about coming back to school. Here goes:

School's back!
Another time has begun.
After a long summer rest,
It's time to come back to my desk once more.
Classes back!
Another schedule has begun.
After those slumbering,
It's time to come back to my desk once more.
Classmates and teachers are back!
Another adventure hs begun.
After those long out-of-town trips,
It's time to come back to the campus once more.
I am back!
Another challenge has begun.
After the summer days and nights,
It's time to come back to school once more.
~o~
Remember, studes, study your lessons! Don't just study hard, Study Smart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth