SPECIAL POST: I AM AN IGNATIAN! - My First Weeks as a Senior

Hi! This is a special post about me and my school, Colegio de San Ignacio. This school is located at Diversion Road, Buhangin, Davao City, Philippines. This is a private (if not exclusive) school. This school offers quality education and also offers Chinese language. I am currently a senior high school student; my class adviser is Ms. Kenneth Razo.

You know what? My first two weeks in CDSI were very very exciting. I met several people, from students to teachers, old and new. First, there was an orientation, which the teacher will introduce us to the new policies and rules. I met again my classmates from last year, and we were really happy. Now, it's my first week of classes. I now met teachers from different subjects. Our tradition of entiltle teachers is, female teachers are placed with a title "Teacher" and male ones are entitled with "Sir", then followed by their first names.

First on my list is my class adviser, Teacher Kenneth. She teaches Araling Panlipunan (Social Studies). She is a very kind and compassionate teacher to us.

Second, is a new teacher, Sir Rommel Geculli. I actually met him during the orientation day. I knew that he resides at a boarding house in Diversion Road, near our subdivision. He teaches Technology & Livelihood Education. He makes us boys feel interested in our subject. He will also guide us in our Scouting class.

Third, is a veteran teacher (It's her 6th year), Teacher Rosemarie "Weng" Tay. She is our Filipino teacher. She is really close to us because she was with us during our elementary years.

Fourth is Sir Ramil Carballo. Some of my batchmates met him before, and it is my "first and last" time to meet him. He teaches us Mathematics. He is also our Boy Scout master. He is a very straightforward man.

Fifth is my Chinese teacher, King Theng-theng Siensi (Mandarin: Gong Ting-ting LaoShi; Westernised name: Mrs. Nancy Ong) She is very heartwarming teacher to us batchmates although we don't understand each other. We really love her. She is the reason why I really like Chinese a lot.

Sixth is Teacher Devina "Divine" Bautista. She is a new teacher. She teaches us English and PEHMA (Physical Education, Health, Music and the Arts) She is a cancer survivor. Although her English accent may not be good, but she makes us feel welcome.

Seventh is a mother of my best friend, Teacher Dinah Gravador. She is our Christian Living Education (CLE) teacher. She makes the whole class alive in her inspiring talks.

Eight is our Science teacher, Teacher Rhea Embang. She is a very gentle but competent teacher. She is my very good friend.

Last, but not the least, is Sir Jake Hernani, our Computer teacher. He is a very well-rounded teacher. He makes the whole class feel more "youthful-looking" for he really chats with us everytime.

That's all for now. Hope you'll chat with me more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth