Prayer for a Special Favour

This is one of my favourite prayers in my prayer book My Golden Prayers I. Here goes:

Lord, you have always been faithful to me.
In Your infinite love and mercy
You have always stooped to listen to me.
I come to You now and humbly ask
For this special favour (state your favours and/or intentions)
I know in Your wisdom it will be helpful
For my eternal salvation.
At this moment I know
That You have set tin motion
All the processes of divine love,
And caused to hurry to my assistance
The spiritusl gifts of Your command
So that my petition may be granted.
Thank You Lord. Amen.
As for my intentions, I say the phrase"that I may/will be..." I pray this prayer if I really have a special favour to the Lord. As the Bible says in Mat. 7:7, "Ask, and you will recieve. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened to you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth