Reflection: How's My Relationship to Jesus Now?

Here's a poem I made during a CLE reflection activity last October 12, 2006. The task was to make something connection to the statement above. Here goes:

HESUS
My relationship with Him
is losing bliss
For I lost the eagerness
to listen to His word
But my belief strengthens
for I am inspired
for those instruments
that deepened my contact to Him.
My prayers become worthwile
for I am still enlightened
by His love
and His eternal grace
I've established a relationship
through persons
who gave me the key
to the gate that led me to the Light
But how should I continue?
This life is losing vitality
How should I look up?
Darkness envelopes the Light now.
Confusions and anxieties
I should conquer
Confrontations and hatred,
I should resolve
As I enter another chapter
in this life of mine
I should remember
who guided me to the Saviour
Hesus, I should continue
continue to be with you
till the day of
my time to join the souls above.
AMEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth