I'm Gonna Take The ACAT!

I finally made a reservation for the Ateneo College Admission Test (ACAT)! Today, I went to Ateneo de Davao University to apply for a reservation to the said test. Just recently, AdDU went to us for a Career Guidance program. I was really convinced to enter the institution. One reason why is that they offer this course: Bachelor of Arts in International Studies, major in Asian Studies. I wanna enter this course because of my proficiency in Chinese and my familiarity with other Asian Languages, especially Japanese and Korean. Another reason why I chose this is because AdDU is somewhat nearby - just ride a jeepney with a route going to Bajada-Acacia-Ponciano (C. Bangoy) and stop at Acacia and just walk through AdDU which is just few meters away from the Acacia Intersection. It is just conveniently located at Jacinto and C.M. Recto Streets.
Well, I prayed to the Lord that I can pass the exams. So, wish me luck!
If you wanna inquire about how to be admitted, click here.
If you want a glimpse of Ateneo de Davao, click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth