eXclusive!: The Seniors' Retreat (part 3)

By 9:30 p.m., we went into our respective rooms. My room was initially Room 36.
My roommates should have been Von and Paul. But things never happened as it should be.

I was about to sleep. There I washed up, and changed my clothing.

I thought of praying the Rosary before I slept. But the boys outside were too noisy. Never mind... those were just distractions...

But, even in my actual silence, people around me were "oh, so noisy". Pero, 'di ako kumibo na nadi-disturbo na ako.'Di na lang talaga ako kumibo na maingay ang mga tao sa paligid ko.

But when Teacher Kenneth saw me praying silently, she thought of something.

It was about 10:10 p.m. Teacher Kenneth arrived at our room. She just said, "Gusto mong lumipat?" I was relieved and said, "Opo." I grabbed my things and went for Room 33, the room where Teacher Ken was staying.

I put my things on a table in the corner. Then I went by to bed. I prayed to the Lord that I recieved total silence before I slept. :-)

DAY TWO: February 17

It was exactly 4:00 A.M. I got up from bed and prayed for a new day.

I washed up after. That is, I washed my face, brushed my teeth and took a bath.

I went out after an hour or so, to have some pampainit. There I also made a "Rise and Shine!" act. (Teacher Ken made me do that.)

By 5:45 a.m., we went to the Assumption Church. (It's actually my first time to visit!)

When the clock struck 5:50 a.m., the Angelus had started. Then, after that, the Eucharist.

The Eucharist was quite short, but meaningful. The gospel was talking about the Transfiguration of the Lord. Well, I had a good time with Him in one of His place that I've newly discovered.

(See the last part of this post next time!)


Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth