Nothing Special

Here's an update on my grades for the 2nd Semester:

CMSC11 (Introduction to Computer Science): 2.5
CMSC56 (Discrete Mathematical Structures in Computer Science I): 2.25
MATH26 (Analytic Geometry and Calculus I): 3.00
SSP1 / HIST1 (Philippine History): 1.5
SSP3 / SOSC1 (Foundations of Behavioral Sciences): 2.25

(No updates yet on my MST2 grade...let's see when I'll get another TCG.)

So far, so good.


KENNETH


">View blog reactions

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth