What A Day...

Dear friends:

I have achieved these for past 3 days:
  • Submitted my COMPLETE STFAP Application Form with attached documents. (Waaah!) After all those intricate documents I have to file for this Socialized Tuition and Financial Assistance Program...it's all done.
  • Did Mama's banking errands. You know what I mean... :-/
  • Deposited an amount of money in my Savings Account in one of the multi-purpose cooperatives my Mama is in. By 18 (that's two years from now), I may be a member of the coop if I meet the minimum quota in my savings account... (I hope so.)
  • Visited Colegio de San Ignacio and made a quick conversation with Teacher Divine and Teacher Kenneth, and talked about how's it going in CDSI and with my batchmates. The Chinese teachers Siu Eng Siensi and Theng-Theng Siensi were out for this week to attend some businesses, but they will be back in a few weeks' time to do Summer Enrichment classes. The Yearbook Staff was there too to do their paperworks for this year's Ignatians Yearbook.
  • "Multitasking" in cyberspace, particularly the blogosphere.

Maybe that's it for now. I'm sooo tired.

KENNETH




">View blog reactions

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth