ASL: Proudly Davao!


Hello there!

This month of August, my blog, A Stellar Life, Version 2.3, is proud to present it's new theme: ASL: Proudly Davao! 

Since I am from Davao City, and by this month, our city will celebrate its Kadayawan Festival, I am planning to have a contest for Davao bloggers who are just starting to blog or have a blog but has little exposure on the blogosphere. I am planning to invite these people to Guest Post on this blog so they can have the exposure they need to get going and get blogging more.

Stay connected to ASL and watch out for other info regarding this contest I'm planning for.

KENNETH






Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth