The Bible Alphabet



From Sir Glenn Guden:

A-- As for me and my house we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
B-- Be doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. James 1:22
C-- Children, obey your parents. Ephesians 6:1
D-- Depart from evil and do good. Psalm 34:14
E-- Even a child is known by his doings. Proverbs 20:11
F-- Fear not: for I am with thee. Isaiah 43:5
(or Forgive and you shall be forgiven. Luke 6:37)
G-- God gives us richly all things to enjoy. I Timothy 6:17
H-- Honour thy father and mother. Exodus 20:12.
I-- If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it. John 14:14
J-- Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever. Hebrews 13:8
K-- Keep thy tongue from evil. Psalm 34:13
L-- Lo, I'm with you always. Matthew 28:20
M-- Make a joyful noise unto the lord, all ye lands. Psalm 100:1
N-- No man can serve two masters. Matthew 6:24
O-- Obey them that have rule over you. Hebrews 13:17
P-- Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God. Psalm 147:1
Q-- Quench not the Spirit. I Thess. 5:19
R-- Rejoice in the Lord always. Psalm 33:1
(or Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Exodus 20:8)
S-- Seek ye first the kingdom of God. Matthew 6:33
T-- Thou shall not steal. Exodus 20:15
U-- Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks. Psalm 75:1
(or Unto you is born a Saviour. Luke 2:10)
V-- Verily, verily I say unto you, He that believeth on me has everlasting life. John 6:47
W-- Whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye to them. Matthew 7:12b
X-- eXcept a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3
(or eXceeding great and precious promises are given unto us. 2 Peter 1:4)
Y-- You shall not bear false witness. Exodus 20:16
Z-- Zion heard, and was glad. Psalm 97:8


Passing this to anyone in my blogroll and my Multiply contacts!



KENNETH




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth