A Final Look of the Year 2008

Dearest friends,
The year of our LORD, Two Thousand and Eight, has passed by, and another year has been made history.

This year was a year of hopes, failures, friendships, and a deeper relationship to the LORD. Here are all I have experienced in this year.

  • I encountered and passed these subjects in the 2nd Semester while I'm in UP Mindanao: CMSC11, CMSC56, MATH26, SSP1, SSP3, MST2.
  • My blog boosted up its traffic when I joined in Entrecard and other blogging support tools.
  • I won 2nd Placer with a partner during the Computer Science Week's IT Quiz 2008. I earned a little money, in which I used it to buy a UP Centennial Shirt. :-)
  • My blog recieved a few reviews, and made memes and tags for the first time.
  • I joined in the CDSI Community Site on Ning.
  • In the Second Year of my blog, I made extreme changes in it: made a domain, more widgets and services, and then made an identity in the blogosphere.
  • Life became tougher during the summer vacation - due to my late submission of my STFAP application.
  • My stories of my first days of being a sophomore have been lengthy: my enrolment, my first impression with the freshmen, my appreciation to the new look of UP Mindanao, and lots more.
  • I had a few but meaningful wishes on my 17th Birthday.
  • I started to have difficulty with my subjects as the first semester of my sophomore year progresses.
  • As an attempt to broaden my scope in the blogosphere, I made a mobile version of my blog.
  • I found people who were in Christ so much that I was attracted to them. There I started to learn the grace of God that eventually showered upon me. Here I have recieved the gift of the Holy Spirit and it was a very wonderful experience indeed.
  • I had fun being with my fellow Komsai 2007, 2006 and 2008 with our cheerdance presentation in the DULA in UPMin.
  • I conquered and passed CMSC21, MATH27, PHYS3, STAT1, MST6 and PE2 BT, however, not CMSC57. This made me therefore irregular.
  • I had a hard time adjusting to my newly acquired irregular status.
  • I had a great experience in the presence of God in the Encounter God Retreat Weekend.
  • I had fun during the UPMin KASADYA lantern parade, held in People's Park in Davao City.
  • My family and I met an accident on Christmas Eve - but we were not badly hurt. (Praise God!)
  • I celebrated the end of the year with a simple salu-salo... and that ends everything... 
This was the year 2008. As I now venture into the year of our LORD, Two Thousand and Nine (2009), I am in great hopes that I will conquer every challenge, as I believe this year will be a year of great conquest, for I will be turning into the legal age. I am hoping greatly to it.

Have a Happy New Year! Have a Happy 2K9!





KENNETH

P.S. Watch out what "a ∫tellar life^3 ∂life from 0 to 18" means in 2009!

Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth