ASL 3.0 Alpha

Hi guys!

It has been a long time since I posted. I have been busy doing my school works, my work duties, my ministry, my family time. God has put that in perfect order. I am happy that He has been with me guiding me through.

My blog is about to be three years old and that's quite long already. Now, I am thinking of making a new change to ASL - to change its layout and organization. My blog's quite messy for such a time so I need to take action to this. I NEED TO CHANGE THE LAYOUT OF ASL. So I am announcing that ASL is in its alpha stage for its version 3.0.

Well, I have to review my HTML and CSS skills just to make this blog a good one - clean, fresh, rich, streamlined.

I'll just let the LORD help me in doing all these things. All in His Mighty Name.






KENNETH


Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth