The Time Has Come

Dear friends,



I am so wanting to make this year very special for me. I want my last days of my "minor" years to be far better than what I am desiring right now - that I will make myself worthy to be in this "mature" world.

This time, I want to let myself go of my old ways.

I'll never again...
  • be childish.
  • be a liar.
  • be stubborn.
  • be a loser.
  • be my family's burden.
  • be immoral.
  • be stupid.
  • be weird.
  • be unaware.
  • be dumb.
  • be mischievous.
  • be unforgiving.
  • be hurt.
  • be drained.
  • be down.
  • be a part of the enemy's plan.
  • be with the world.
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. - Jeremiah 1:4-6
After I encountered God, my vision as a Christian became clearer and clearer. I realized that the LORD planned to set me apart from the world even before I was born. I was planned by the LORD to be a good example to the world. I was planned by Him to be His Good Servant. It's so amazing!

I believe that His Only Begotten Son died on the cross for my redemption. I believe, too, that He was baptized so that all my sins - past, present, and future, will be passed on to Him for me to be with Him.

Yes. The Time Has Come.

I will never be the same again. This blog will now be my channel to show off to the world how great is the Lord.



KENNETH




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth