What's New for ASL

Hi guys! As I am shifting into the newest version of ASL - ASL 3.0, let me show you my new logo I made through GIMP.

Black looks beautiful, ika nga. So, I made my newest logo for ASL in Black and White, with the font DejaVu Sans Ultra-Light. Simple and discreet, yet bold and masculine in a sense. This logo is part of my project I call...

Project CLEAR:
 Christian Life Experiences Amplified and Redefined.

As I am shifting to just a life blog to a LIFE blog (pun intended), I still keep ASL's motto of SHINE (Share Happy, Inspirational, and Noteworthy Experiences), but now I add CLEAR to it. That means, ASL's new motto is...

SHINE CLEAR
Share Happy, Inspirational and Noteworthy Experiences - Christian Life Experiences Amplified and Redefined.

I am intending to have my blog's layout like those from pYzam.com and pimp-my-profile.com which uses alpha-blending in their layouts. I want a blog that is not very cluttered or uses complicated codings (I'm not yet good in CSS). I want, too, to have my own customized layout that's totally me (with a customized domain, too!) :-)

As I am about to venture into my new things I plan to put in ASL, I am just wanting to recieve suggestions from people who are also yet budding in blogging.

All for the Glory of God.



KENNETH




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth