Cake Ideas for Father's Day


This year, Father's Day will fall on the 20th of June. This month, I want to share some cake decoration ideas that you may try to impress your Dad, Daddy, Papa, Pops, Papi, Bubba, Ama, Itay, Tatay on this special day.

A college student who runs a little site went through my site and enjoyed it, and he wants to make me share these ideas for Father's Day.

His idea on cake decoration for Father's Day is on nothing but TIES. Yes, neckties, ties, kurbata. His love is on these formally pretty ties that men on the executive, corporate side wear much.

Just skim through these great ideas that I got from his site.

Blue collar shirt & a yellow tie.
Stairstep design tie
Powder blue polo & a orange-stripe tie
Is your Dad a doctor? Why not give him this one?
White suit, red tie, polka dots. Simple yet contemporary.
Thinking BIG & TALL? Here's for the BIG & TALL Dad! A Three-layer cake!


I want to greet my great Papa who was there for me in my time of need. He was there while I grow and mature in understanding life. Cheers, Papa, on your special day!

And to our Father in heaven, You are the GREATEST LOVER EVER!!!

Happy Father's Day!

KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth