It's My Birthday Month!

Source: kikiquilts.com
It's JUNE!
It's the sixth month of year, the month of many weddings (although some prefer December), the start of Summer in the Northern Hemisphere, and Winter in the Southern Hemisphere, the month of Philippine Independence, the month of fathers...

cake-you-can-bake.com

...and It's my BIRTHDAY MONTH!

OMG! My 19th year in this world is coming! This is my last year to be a teenager and in 2011, I'll be officially off the teenage bandwagon, and in with being an adult.

But look out for the my blog's surprises this month as I share what I've been this past year, and what I expect this year.






Stay tuned to ASL for more of my BIRTHDAY month!

KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth